Trial - Qwertynomics Typing Course for PC Trial - Software Trial
Unlock a few Lessons, Spelling and Games modules so you can try them today!
Master new typing skills and learn with Qwerty.
Enjoy the benefits of learning to Touch Type at home. Families can learn together and create their own profiles. Learn, play and challenge each other with our fun and easy-to-use program.
This is a Free Demo of the Englishtype Typing Software and will unlock a few Lessons, Spelling and Games for you to try. Lessons, Spelling, Booster and, best of all, Games, are all designed with the user in mind. Learn a skill for life today and have fun.
- Save time by increasing typing speed and accuracy
- Focus on the task at hand and not the process
- Allow your brain to type without conscious thought
- Reduce injuries, aches and pains by learning correct posture
- Be confident when using the keyboard by optimizing keystrokes
Qwerty will guide you through the program step by step.
Features in the full version
• Structured learning through Lesson, Spelling and Booster modules
• Fun typing games linked closely with each level
• Unique colour coding system to support efficient learning
• Easy-to-access statistics for children and adults to track progress
• Multi-sensory approach
• Both written and spoken instructions
• Use real words when learning to type
• Win awards or use the gems to change Qwerty's outfits
• US/International (UK Keyboard layouts available - Please call us for more information)
Learn – Practice – Succeed
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for students aged six and above. We do recommend that students are able read. This is important for their success when learning to type.
This trial will let you have a go before you purchase our program. Go on, give it a try today!
There are 4 different levels within the course.
- 6-8 years old
- 9-10 years old
- 11+ years
- Reading and Spelling are a little Tricky
Englishtype Software Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP or above, 500MB RAM, CD ROM Drive, 32-bit mode, sound with speakers or headphones. The software will not work on tablets, iPads or cell phones.
Keyboard layout - This is the Canadian and US Version. UK layout available on request.
IMPORTANT: Free Demo – Home Version is a trial version and is only to be used by private individuals. Please note that we offer a variety of different options for Teachers and Schools.
Founder of Qwertynomics - Zoe Clements is an International Educator, Speaker and Touch Typing/Keyboarding Specialist who is perhaps best known for bringing Touch Typing into the Elementary school curriculum in England.
Zoe has developed Qwertynomics, an innovative method of teaching Touch Typing/Keyboarding skills which produces outstanding and measurable results for children and adults.
As an outspoken and passionate advocate of innovative education, specializing in training other teachers to teach her proprietary program, Zoe has received Local, National and International media coverage for her knowledge, views and ideas.